Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This Week's Art

I'm madly getting ready to submit art to 4 shows all deadlining this week. I think I'm ready just sorting out which pieces to use and getting them framed up. While doing all this I have also managed to keep up with my daily paintings and attend some life drawing sessions. I feel that I am getting so much out of both painting every day and studying life drawing that I don't mind the hectic pace. I never imagined retirement would be so busy - I seem to be even busier now that I no longer have to go to the office. How did I ever find time to work a job? Anyway here are the latest daily paintings.

"Waiting for Sunday" 6"x 6" Oil on board $35
"Old Work Horse" 6" x 6" Oil on board $35
"Pots, Pots, Pots" 6" x 6" Oil on board $35
"Blazing Skies 2" 8" x 10" Pastel  $55

No comments:

Post a Comment