Friday, September 16, 2011

Off the Wagon?

Well you might think that I failed to get my daily painting done yesterday since I didn't post anything today, but it's not that I didn't do it. I did, but I offered a charity auction several paintings to choose from and they picked the new one I had just finished and intended to post for yesterday's Daily Painting. There didn't seem to be much reason to post a painting I no longer had, so I didn't, but that does not mean that I have let go of my commitment to paint every day.

Yesterday's painting which did not make it to DPW is this one:

                                                 "Darkfall" 6"x 6" oil on board donated to charity

Today's painting is from a photo taken through the windshield of the car as we re-entered Texas on a very dreary, grey day from New Mexico on our way back from a Colorado trip.

                                            "Welcome to Texas" 6" x6" oil on board $35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment