Thursday, January 22, 2015

500 Daily Paintings!!!

Wow, I didn't even realize it until I glanced at the number of paintings found for my gallery on Daily Paintworks. The painting I just uploaded, "Red, White and Blue" is my 500th painting on Daily Paintworks. Seems like a huge milestone though I guess it wouldn't matter to anyone but me.
My 500th Painting on Daily Paintworks - "Red White and Blue"


This is day 22 of Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 Challenge. So far I'm still on track. I just uploaded #23 for tomorrow. It's really beginning to be a struggle. I stay so busy it's really hard to make sure I paint every day, but it's a marvelous exercise.  Here are the other paintings I've painted since I last posted.
"Passing Farm" 6x6 oil

"Butterfly Party" 6x6 oil

"Star Apple" 8x8 oil


"West Texas Industrial" 6x6 oil

No comments:

Post a Comment