Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

"Holly" 6x6 pastel (not for sale)
I am so enjoying my retirement. Every day I get to do my favorite thing, which is paint! Some days I have more time than others but so far this year I've managed to complete at least one small painting a day and that makes me really happy. I realized that while I'm having so much fun, I've neglected my blog, so it's time for me to bring you up to date with the work I've been doing. Here goes in no particular order:

"Concentration" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Beach Brollies" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Water Garden" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Bull Creek" 8x8 oil on masonite

"Winter Stowage" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Snowfield, Take 3" 8x10 pastel

"Alley Parking" 10x8 pastel

"Fruit Bowl 2" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Garden of the Gods" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Fruit Bowl" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Basic Breakfast" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Snowfield 2" 6x6 oil on masonite

"Emily" 10x8 oil on canvas panel
"Snowfield" 6x6 oil on masonite

Most of these are available for purchase through Daily Paintworks.
Click here to get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment