Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 18 of the 30 in 30 Challenge

 
Day 15 "Kissing Apples" 12x12

I'm still on track but I no longer have a couple of days worth of paintings in reserve. Unless I paint something today I'm out of new paintings to post. I did paint one yesterday when I joined Qiang to paint plein air at the Elisabet Ney Museum in Austin, but it's a wiper. Actually Qiang convinced me to keep it but said I should paint another one and use the first one as an example of what not to do and never let anyone see it. Yes, it was that bad. Well it did have one redeeming value, I was not unhappy with the perspective, but that's the only part that went right. Anyway, it's a journey and I'm trying to learn so it was a learning experience.



 Day 12 "Fishing Village" 8x8

That said for those who are not seeing my paintings on Daily PaintworksLeslie Saeta's 30 in 30 Challengemy Facebook page, or my "My Art" Pinterest board, here's what I've been up to lately.
Day 18 "Sunny Bunch" 6.5x6 pastel

 Day 13 "Copper Tankard" 6x6

Day 16 "Texas Tower" 6x6
Day 17 "Green Glass and Brass" 6x6
Day 14 "Green Jug with Daisy" 6x6














You might wonder why I don't post them in numerical order...well if I could just get Blogger to cooperate, I would. For some reason I can't seem to get them to post in the order or the arrangement I want. I finally gave up and posted them like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment